To my right is the back of the Joan of Arc Church. This church was built on the spot where she was burned to death in 1431.
Behind me, you can see the light near the top of the 490 foot spire from the Cathedrale Notre-Dame.
The Gros-Horloge, a giant clock in the middle of the street. It tells both the time of day and the day of the week.
Get used to this outfit....I'll be wearing this jacket and scarf a lot in the next couple of months.
1 comment:
It is refreshing to have people who appear to be happy with their environment when they go on a basketball sojourn. The presence of Karen must contribute to this. Frequently when I send players overseas, I never really fully appreciate their circumstances. This Blog really gives me a clue. I particularly like Karen's coat and scarf and look forward to seeing it in future blogs. I also hope to see Alex featured in a scene and not just peering out the window.
Good luck guys.
HB
Post a Comment